About me

sâmbătă, 17 noiembrie 2012

Well, then…first, about me!

At the beginning, “Me” was just a drawing. A drawing pulsing with life. All-the-children-in-my-town`s life. Life and joy.
“Me” was really cute, “Me” got a button nose, pouting face and, most important of all: red electrifying hair, as “Me” was the very righteous descendant of “Uncle Bert”. We have in common the same great sense of humour and humanity, and “Me” was a genius, too, taking quite a lot after my great-great-grandfather Albert Einstein (Uncle Bert, told you).
Therefore “Me” got excessively brilliant ideas, a bright mind and outstanding creative skills.
Which “Me” continued to be, but not under the name of “Me”, of course! I am Frizzly Sparkles (– “Enchanté!”-) and I reflect the personality of hundreds of kids in this little town of Campina (that you may visit one day, when passing across South Romania).
Then, Frizzly got some shades of colour one day, a very talented designer produced Frizzly a nice graphic expression.
But you have yet to know Frizzly Sparkles.
It`s not all about the appearance.
It`s about playing while learning, having fun while growing, exploring while giving, and about living life to the full.
It`s about learning how we hold love in our hearts, how we use our abilities and interests so that we communicate with ease and build bridges. It`s about such things that we do at Frizzly`s, and our family is quite big!

I am Frizzly Sparkles and I am 9 years old. At this age, I can read and write and I now discover how beautiful life is and how we can keep it that way.

Back in 2008, I wrote a letter for the children in my town, which they still enjoy reading, generations after generations. In 2008 I was 9, too, and 9 do I intend to be for ever, as I have yet to teach many generations about the beauty of life. I`ll have the letter posted too, so that other Romanian children can read it, when visiting my blog here.

Have a great life, and find some spare time to come visit us!


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu